Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tickle my funny bone!



Whew, it's my first week hosting at Fab N Funky and I'm so worn out, I couldn't even do my own post! (More like I ran out of time, but that's another story!)
As part of my responsibilities, I get to write the post for the week and choose the top 3, and I'm really looking forward to that! Of course, you do need to know what the challenge is right?

That's so funny!

We want to see your funniest, silliest cards and layouts so get posting! Be sure to check out the DT's work, definitely funny stuff!

Challenges:
Birthday - Crafting for all Seasons
Embossing - The Paper Shelter
Use stamps - The Paper Variety
Party Time - Spoonful of Sugar
Anything Goes - Creative Card Crew
Anything Goes - Papertake Weekly

11 comments:

Jani said...

What a cool and funny card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Natalie Racine said...

I love this card. I know a few CTMH consultants would love it to. BAAAAA!!!

Katina said...

Great card Emma; love the image and fab sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xx

Kylie said...

i do love the happiness of your card...i would love that stamp...so adorable...thanks for helping celebrate our birthday at TPV

Rachel said...

those sheep are so cute-love the candles in the background too!!! thanks for playing at TPV!!! :)

Hannah said...

Emma, that is such a cool, fun stamp, I love it. Great sentiment too :)
Thanks for joining in the birthday celebrations at TPV :)

Tracey Manderson said...

Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the challenge
Hugs
Tracey

Lizy said...

Hehe this is great Emma! Love it! :)

Thanks for joining us at CFAS this week! :)
Lizy DT x

Marie said...

What a cutie! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter. Please do join us next week too.
Love n hugs
Marie

Bunny said...

Great card. xx

Caz

2jiabei said...

Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing!
Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!