Monday, October 24, 2011

Catching Up

Well, DH was off to Halifax this past weekend, which meant some extra crafty time for me. However, I sent the camera with him, which meant I couldn't take any pictures of what I made. (all the worse because he didn't take any pictures with it!) So this is a catch up post as I was very inspired!



Up first is a card I made for fun - I wanted to use this fun sentiment from Art Impressions, it just cracks me up. I paired it with Stella from Bugaboo cause she cracks me up too! The papers are Mischief from CTMH. One of the challenges was to use lace, which I don't have - I used some lace ribbon and will hope for the best!

Challenges:
Sketch - Pals Paper Arts
Lace - Art Impression Stamps
Recipe - Catered Crop (fall colours, lace, seniors, Copics)
fall/halloween - One Crazy stamper (fall colours and Stella is kind of a witch, right?)
Scary Ladies - The Crazy Challenge (yup, that's Stella!)




These cards are thank yous for my Mum and Aunt for my little guy's birthday present. He sat down and wrote his note on the inside, I just have to mail them off. I just got this gorgeous cane 'anywhere on the page' punch from Martha Stewart, and now I've figured it out - wow. I want to use this punch on everything! The card layout is a direct lift from Windy Robinson in Paper Crafts magazine, I wanted a great card to showcase this punch and volia!

Challenges:
Just a sentiment - Lexi's Creations
Anything Goes with kraft - The Kraft Journal

9 comments:

Deloris said...

What a fun card! Made me smile. Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions.

Linda B said...

Lovely thank you cards... and I must say that first one made me laugh! So cute!!!

Linda McClain said...

Hee Hee thanks for the giggle. I can relate! Such an adorable card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

Anne Fenton said...

This is just to cute..I know the feeling...thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

LuLu said...

Great card Emma and adore that sentiment. Thanks for all your support whilst I have been absent,

Lou
x

sharon said...

Lovely cards, thanks for playing along at Lexis, Sharon x

darling Ho said...

What a cute image and funny sentiment! And the colours you've used are so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge time week.
~darling Ho~CCH-DT

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Those thank you cards are so pretty! I love the lacy die cut layered on top and that wide ribbon is perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Outlet this week!

Dominique said...

Such a wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge, good luck, Dominique