Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



Before we get to this week's Craft Your Passion, a couple of things. First up, a Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends, I hope you're all full of turkey and stuffing.

Second, a question. I got my hand slapped for 'backlinking' - I posted on Sunday and the challenge went live on Monday. (This is what happens when I post one day, but am too lazy to find challenges until the next!) I always thought that backlinking was to keep people from re-using older cards (like 6 months or a year) and that one or 2 days was no biggie. Thoughts, opinions please? I'd like to know so I don't commit this dastardly crime again!

Ok, on to the challenge! The challenge this week at Craft Your Passion is "All occasion cards". I left mine blank so I could use it for whatever I wanted later - birthday, thank you, etc. The little cutie on the front is from our sponsor this week, Guylou.

Challenges:
Linky Party - Make It Monday
Punches - Card Cupids
Anything Goes - I did It Creations
Fave colour combo - Paper Sundaes (pink and brown)
Just Because - Pile It On
Anything Goes - Stampin' Sisters in Christ
Girly - Digi Designs Challenges
Use Your Scraps - Hiding In my Craft Room (Yea, this is totally out of my scrap bin!)
Brown - Do You Stack Up?

13 comments:

Cathy Fong said...

very adorable, Emma. love the image against beautiful background.
saw this on MIM

Rene said...

How pretty!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! And remember, to be in the running to win the prize, just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D

Wilma Z said...

Ohhh, so cute!!! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis.

Trish Hughes said...

super cute, love the ribbon. thanks so much for joining us at PIO!!!

Kathleen said...

Great colour combo, fab choice for our fav colour combo challenge at Paper Sundaes.
Thanks for joining us
Hugs Kat xx

Mary Jo said...

Such a cute card! Who doesn't love pink and brown?! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

Sandy said...

Pink & Brown always look lovely together, and your little girl is so cute holding her teddy, I saw your beautiful card over at MIM - good luck in the challenge,
Sandy

WencheP said...

Beautiful card, very cute image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

JustYolie said...

Beautiful PINK card! Please join Link Up for Pink! We have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes)!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How cute!! Love the lavender hues and the cute image! Thanks for joining Stampin Sisters in Christ this week!!

Mary J said...

She is so sweet and what a fab ribbon! Thanks for linking up to the Make it Monday party!

Mary J x

Gurkiss said...

Nice card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hug Gurkiss

~Laurie said...

Great job using those scraps! Super cute card. Love the colors and the layers. Thanks so much for playing along with the HIMCR challenge. Be sure and check by each Saturday for a new challenge!

~Laurie
www.hidinginmycraftroom.com