Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pink is in!



So you may have noticed the missing Fab N Funky post this week - I got my card on the Fab N Funky site, but didn't manage to post on my own blog. I'm just going to say one word: Pinterest. I got my invite and since then, I have spent a ridiculous amount of time surfing all the pretty pictures. If you haven't been there yet, go now. Seriously. (Then I won't be the only one neglecting my blog!)
I have torn myself away however, to present this week's challenge for Craft Your Passion. (I love both my DT spots and I'd kind of like to keep them!) The challenge is:

Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Yea pink! With the 2 boys, it sure is fun to pull out the pink and frilly stuff and this card turned out super cute. I used this sweet image from our sponsor, Karen's Doodles, and went with a simple sketch. I was a bit annoyed as my expensive Basic Grey rub-ons stuck to the backing - I'm hoping it looks like the distressing was on purpose!

So - go have fun, play with pink and don't get lost on Pinterest!

Challenges:
You Choose - Stamptacular Sunday
One for the Girls - The Squirrel and the Fox
Anything Goes - By the Cute and Girly
Recipe - Desert Island Crafters (fave colour, stripes, candy colours)
Sketch - Cardabilities

9 comments:

Céline said...

cute card
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member

MarcyK924 said...

Adorable image! Cute papers! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! Hugs, Marcy

PS. I LOVE Pinterest and find myself up at all hours of the night so I don't lose my design team position too!

Geraldine said...

Beautiful card. Has got the ahhhh factor!
Thank you for joining in the BTC&G birthday blog hop and good luck.
Geraldine

Elizabeth Hart said...

Yes, pink IS in. This is quite a heartwarming and adorable card!. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Great job!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

Hugzzz
Tammy xx

If you haven’t seen it yet, I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :)!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Cute card!! love the sentiment and your papers too. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

Susie Moore said...

This is such a cutie! Love everything about this card.

Zulma said...

Beautiful card! nice take on the sketch, cute colors and embellish. TFS with us at Cardabilities.
Zulma

Sylvia said...

this is such a super cute card! what a sweet image you've used :-)
Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful card with us at Cardabilities!
Sylvia xx