Monday, November 21, 2011

Inspiration time





The challenge this week at Craft Your Passion is an inspiration challenge. However, I think I was more inspired by the sweet image we got from our sponsor this week, Doodle Pantry. Isn't this little bird the cutest? It is a great inspiration photo though, it's got pumpkins and leaves and rich fall colours and....yeah, getting a little carried away there.



So let's see some fall artwork! Stop on by Craft Your Passion, check out the DT's fabulous work and get creating!

If you've poked around my blog at all, you may have noticed I'm actually posting photos of the insides of my cards now. Gasp! Hee hee, I'm so lazy, I usually don't bother, but I'm trying to gussy them up a little more. Nothing fancy, but a little strip of matching paper sure makes a big difference. Maybe one day I'll really dress up the inside....not!

Challenges:
Linky Party - Make it Monday
In the Garden - Touch Twin Markers (I don't have any Touch Twin markers yet, but I'd sure love to win some!)
Recipe - Catered crop (kraft, birds, ribbon)
Female Birthday - Crafting When We Can (It's not pink and sparkly, but def not a boy card !)
Anything Goes - Lollipop Crafts
Beautiful Bows - Paper Sundaes
Something With a P - Pile It On (Pumpkins!)
Clean and simple - Quirky Crafts
Use Kraft - Scrappy Frogs
Sketch - Deconstructed Sketches
Kraft - The Spotted Chick (Ok, this is totally backlinking by like a week and a half, so feel free to pull, I just love this challenge!)

21 comments:

kramer_buffy said...

OMG... what an adorable image!

-- dalis

PIO Owner

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I saw your card on Make It Monday and had to have a closer look, it's adorable!

Billie A said...

Very cute card. I like this. I saw your card on MIM.

Diane said...

Thanks for entering the quirky crafts challenge....great card!

Fluffles said...

Brilliant card, love the pumpkin image, Jx

Kathleen said...

Great card, love how you have used ribbon and twine for the bow.
Anks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our beautiful bows challenge
Hugs
Kat xx

Paul said...

The kraft really makes the colours pop. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Emma...I've been meaning to stop by and tell you this is such an awesome card. I love the colors you used, especially your little birdie. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Holiday Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Mindy said...

Such a cute card. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

Karen said...

Hehehe this is so cute and funny. I love it!!
Smiles.



Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

Absolutely darling!
Thanks for joining us for Beautiful Bows at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

♥ Lisa
My Crafting Blog

Caro said...

What a cute image! Thank you so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts this week.

Summerthyme Studio said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin!

Carol said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CWWC Emma, unfortunately we do have a 5 challenge max rule, sorry. Carol DT x

Jeanne S said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Challenge!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a super "tweet" card. Oh, so cute.

Mary J said...

Totally sweet! I love how you've used the space! Thx for linking it up to the Make it Monday party!

Mary J x

Tammie E said...

Awesome Layout and what an adorable image! Thank you for joining the All About "P" challenge at Pile It On! Tammie

scrap joanny said...

Emma your card are allways so cute :-)) thanks so much for playing witch lollipop crafts - hugs Joanna

The Spotted Chick said...

LOL! Me pull your card?? Pfffft! The Spotted Chick makes her own rules! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!! I LOVE this card! So adorable! Thanks so much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Beth Moore said...

What an adorable creation featuring Kraft cardstock...this would go perfectly for our current Favorite Project of 2011 featuring Kraft Cardstock at The Kraft Journal, if you enter you have a chance to win...we'd love for you to join us! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/12/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet_19.html