Thursday, November 3, 2011

Success!



My post for Fab N Funky is a tad late this week - I've been on course and it required some homework! I took an instructional techniques class and we had to teach a 15 minute class - I had a bunch of big, burly type guys stamping! Hee hee, nothing better than stamping at work!

The theme this week at FNF is planes, trains and autos - but we're pretty lenient, anything male or transport related will do! This cute image is from our sponsor, Robyn's Digital Fetish, sweet huh? Although looking at my card now, that celebrate is really, really crooked!

2 comments:

Dora said...

Better late than never hun :) this is gorgeous, what a fun image, love it xxx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Emma. Love those trains... great colors... and the greeting style is awesome. :o)