Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Crafting...

What do you think about the blog decor? Nice, huh? It's funny, cause I'm really kind of a bah humbug Christmas person (I know, I know, I can't help it, it's so in your face) but my tree is up, the lights are on and the presents are bought. (well, some of them) My sister is horrified, she thinks there should be no decorating before December 15, but she doesn't have kids to contend with!

To further my festive spirit, I'm making my own 12 days challenge - a crafty 12 days! There will be some Christmas in there, but not all. To start off with on Day 1, let's have something completely non Christmas - this cute bunny from the Cat's Pajama's!



I absolutely love these bunnies, their ears just crack me up. This card is for a co-worker who has been off sick for 3 weeks now with pneumonia - I wanted something fun and cheerful for when she finally makes it back! Join me again tomorrow (or the next day, luckily I have more than 12 days left!) for more of the 12 Days of Craftiness!

Challenges:
Sketch - Sketch Saturday
Anything Goes - Papertake weekly
Linky Party - Make It Monday

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Adorable and refreshing! Love the colourful papers and the buny is so cute with his big floppy ears.

Hugs, Dawn

Lisa M said...

Emma!
Love this card. It's so cheerful and bright and the sentiment font is wonderful and bouncy too. :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Dorcas said...

Oh this is TOO cute!! I saw your project on MIM and came for a snoop.:)
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) I have a bit of “no strings attached “ candy on my blog if you’d like to take a peek.

Bente said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

Lisa aka Myran said...

Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this super adorable card Emma :)