Monday, December 5, 2011

All that glitters...



That's the challenge this week at Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes + Glitter! Easy huh? You'll have to look closely at my card though, as my glitter has not shown up well in the photo. I used a couple of colours of Stickles to decorate my tree and snow, plus I embossed my Merry Christmas for shiny finish!
(yep, it's a quick post, my little guy has Beavers and I'm on call to drive him...)

Challenges:
Heat embossing - Crafty Cardmakers (There's not a lot of embossing, but it's there!)
Seasonal + Glitter - Make My Monday
Bling It Up - Paper Creations Ink
Emboss It - Stamps R Us
Anything Goes - The Crazy Challenge
Christmas Images and Colours - Truly, Madly, Crafty Challenges
Anything Christmas - Come and Get It Challenges
Sparkle - Dream Valley
Sketch - Unscripted Sketches

14 comments:

Mynnette said...

What a darling card! LOVE that background paper--and that little window scene is fabulous! :) Thanks for joining us this week at MMM! :)

Suzanne Brookfield said...

Hi Emma,,, yes know what you mean about glitter being difficult to photograph. An adorable sweet card for the season...thank you for entering the Make My Monday glitter challenge this week! Suzanne

CropStop said...

Love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

Jack said...

Great card, and I can see your embossing. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Josephine said...

This is beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Geri said...

Great card Emma! Your attention to detail (stickles, embossing) really work on this card. Thanks for playing along this week at Unscripted Sketches.

Vicky Hayes said...

How sweet is this Emma?! I love the image of the little girl and her kitten looking out of the window to see if Santa's coming!

Suzi B said...

Such a cute image.. cats are a fav of mine and I love him/her lol peeping out of the window with the little girl looking for Santa?
thank you for joining MMM
suzi b :D

Bea und Doreen said...

lovely card. Such cute image. :o)
Thanks for joiníng us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
Hugs,
Doreen xx

Tammy said...

This is adorable Emma! I love that sweet image and your bg paper!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow-fun card and darling image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink this week. Come back soon and Happy Holidays!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in this week at Make My Monday with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx

Paper Creations Ink said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! Have A Wonderful Holiday Season!

Fliss said...

A lovely card Emma and the window scene is great.
Thanks for joining in over at Make My Monday and hope to see you again.
Fliss x