Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 2 of the 12 Days of Craftiness









Woo hoo, Day 2 of my 12 Days of Craftiness is here! I wasn't going to post tonight, but then I realized I have a Parent Council meeting tomorrow night so I needed to get my butt in gear. (Given a choice between parent Council and being a Beaver Leader, I chose council as the lesser of 2 evils!)
So Voila, here are my Christmas Cards - this is what I'm sending out to everyone on my list this year. I'm deeply indebted to Vicky Wizniuk, an amazing talented CTMH consultant, she put together a great card work shop which I have shamelessly stolen and adapted! I really like these cards - they're clean and simple, flat (easy to mail) with just a touch of glitter. Which totally doesn't show up in the photos - Santa sparkles, really!
See you on Friday for Day 3!

Challenges:
Anything Goes - ABC Christmas
Winter and Christmas - Creative Belli
Traditional Christmas - My Mum's Craft Shop (red, green and Santa, it doesn't get much more traditional!)
Christmas - Penny's Challenges
Inspired by song - The Paper Variety (Here comes Santa Claus!)
Tis the Season - Creative Card Crew
It's all about the big guy - Try It On Tuesday
Celebrate the Season - Tuesday Throwdown

11 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

These are all super cute! Thanks for the link!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Merry Christmas Challenge!

Kathleen – Guest Designer
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Bee and Dee said...

Thank you for taking part in the TIOT challenge. Really lovely cards. Hugs Bee

Gaynor said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

CardArTart said...

Fabulous designs, nice and bright and simple too :)

joy said...

Cute cards - gets me in the Christmas spirit. Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

Angela Weimer said...

Such a jolly looking Santa. Love your cards. Thanks for Joining us at Try it on Tuesday this week and have a great day. Angela

Yolanda said...

What bright, fun cards. The recipients are going to love them. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Jamilie said...

So festive! Love them! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Variety!

Delphine said...

Fantastic cards! I just love your Santa! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Samantha said...

Lovely collection of cards,
Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)