Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Craftiness!





Meant to get this up last night, but I forgot we had a Christmas dinner to go to, one that included the kids. Ugh, should've got a sitter - it was in a scuzzy sports bar and it was past 8:30 by the time we got our food. (and the boys are normally in bed at 8:00!) However, DH had a nice time and that's whats important.

So on to Day 3 of my 12 Days of Craftiness - can't believe I'm so organized, I've got 2 projects already photographed and a couple more in the works! I saw a bunch of 'non-traditional colour' challenges and I thought I'd give that a go. I pulled out an older CTMH stamp set and went to town. In my opinion, this may be one of the most popular CTMH stamps ever - these little snowmen are so cute!

Challenges:
Sketch - Mojo Monday
Christmas - 2 Sisters
Snowmen - Paperplay
Non -traditional colours - The Stamping Boutique
Non-traditional colours - Sassy Studio Designs
Snowmen - Craft Your Days Away
Cold and Frosty - Crafty Calender
Super Scrap Saturday - Hiding in my Craftroom (many of my cards are made from the scrap bin!)
Christmas - Card Makin' Mamas
Let It Snow - Glitter Geeks

9 comments:

paperfun said...

I have this same CTMH set. It might be an oldie, but you have proved that it is a goodie. Awesome card.

Thanks for joining in our snowman challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Dora said...

Emma, these are gorgeous, love the fun snowmen xxx

Bea und Doreen said...

wonderful card- the snowman is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks
Hugs,
Doreen xx

Paulagriff said...

Fantastic card, your snowmen are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Céline said...

so gorgeous ! love the combo unusual!
thanks for playing with us at paperplay ths week
hugs
céline Dt member

LuLu said...

How organised are you ?!?!? I can just about get my presents sorted let alone cards . . ! Love the snowmen images as they are so cute.

Lou
x

Karen said...

What a beautiful card you have made:-) Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us at Paper Play this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kathy said...

Adorable, the snowmen are too cute. Love them done in the nontraditional colors, too. Thanks for joining us at SSD this week.

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Great snowmen cards and I love the colours you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away in our snowman challenge.

Sarahx