Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 4 of the 12 Days of Craftiness



It's Day 4 of the 12 days of Craftiness and I'm right on track. My poor blog is spinning with all the activity, I don't think I've posted this much in forever! Went off on a bit of a tangent here with a lovely, summery layout. This is my DH with my 2 boys (in hats) and my sister in laws 2 kids - we had them over for a week this summer. Love this cheerful photo with all the beautiful sunflowers, although if you look closely, they're squinting a bit from the sun! (oh, and sorry about the magnets - this is hanging on my cubicle right now, and I took the photo without thinking, magnets and all!)

This is being added to Lisa Stenz' Art Philosophy blog hop - this is the only artwork I have using the CTMH cartridge as I don't have a Cricut. My upline Nat cut me a bunch of flowers so I could spiff up my layout. Maybe someday I will own one...

Other challenges:
Linky Party - Make It Monday
Whew, slim pickings for non-Christmas challenges today!

4 comments:

Rene said...

GREAT layout...what a sweet photo! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Good luck!
Rene ;D

Lisa Stenz said...

Great layout Emma! The flowers add the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing it on the AP blog hop! *Ü*

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous layout, lovely photos.Love the flowers, so pretty.
Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Cathy Lee said...

Emma, this is awesome! Love the layout and it looks like you've been very busy, my friend. I saw this on MIM and had to take a closer look and what do know...a DT teammate...LOL You are so talented. HOpe you are having a great week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee