Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 5 of the 12 Days of Craftiness



Day 5 and I'm back with something different, at least for me. I've done some 'manly' cards before, but never a teen card, so I'm hoping I hit the mark with this one. I don't have any teens I can poll, so what do you think? Hee hee, I still think I'm cool and then I overhear a bunch of kids talking at the mall and realize I'm hopelessly out of it. Sigh...
I got this Mo stamp on sale, and was wondering what to do with it when I saw the Mojo Monday sketch and an idea was born. I added a few text strips to the front, although I'm still wondering how you say Happy Birthday in text!

Challenges:
Sketch - Mojo Monday
Anything Goes - Cooking it up with Katie (second entry I think!)
Two Colours - Scrapbook Sisters (brown/black)
Anything Goes - Paper Variety

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

This is really terrific, Emma! Great image. Thanks for playing along at Cooking It Up with Katie this time. You can enter a total of 3 times during this challenge, which ends on January 3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
NanaConnie DT Chef