Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 7 of the 12 Days of Crafitness





Looking for the Craft Your Passion Holiday Havoc bloghop? Go here!

Ok, with that out of the way, I have a small confession to make. I may or may not get to the end of my 12 days of craftiness. Don't all cry at once now! I just came to the stunning realization that Christmas is a freakin' week away and I am totally not ready! I need to plan menus, grocery shop, wrap presents, finish buying presents and wrap those too, clean my house (yes, my Mum is coming over), prep for my DT jobs in the new year and try and sleep at some point. So I regret to say that there may not be a day 12.

I have truly enjoyed just posting random stuff though, so that is my goal for the next year - just publish stuff, not DT related, just for fun. We shall see how it goes...

For now, here's Day 7 - I'm pretty sure there will be an 8, but 9? We'll see...
These cuties are an outright lift - not something I do too much of, but I couldn't resist. Darlene does beautiful work, be sure to check out her blog! I changed mine up a bit - added legs and different antlers (a snowflake Nestie, very creative if I do say so myself!) but they're the same animal. Too cute, my table's gonna rock!

Challenges:
Christmas - Dream Valley Challenges
Christmas - the Squirrel and the Fox
Cold and Frosty - Crafty Calender (I think reindeer are frosty enough!)
Anything Goes for Christmas - Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge

7 comments:

Brenda Frerichs said...

These guys are waaaaaay too cute! I'm really impressed. :-)

Bananastamper said...

Super duper cute! Wow! Happy Holidays!

sara said...

awww how cute are they !! thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x

Hazel said...

These are so cute - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

Jacq said...

Hi Emma,
These are just Adorable!!! Love those little reindeer lol, love the colour scheme and the layout. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute Reindeer. I like Reindeer. We had someone damage our Reindeer in our Christmas outdoor yard decor. Hubby is going to try to fix them.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Lynne in NI said...

Eeek, I LOVE your little herd of reindeers! (The one with Grandma on it reminded me of that song 'Grandma got run over by a reindeer' LOL!) Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley and I hope you had a great Christmas.