Thursday, December 22, 2011

Late, late, so very late!







Yup, this should've been up Monday - remember I told you I was cutting short the 12 Days of Craftiness? Hee, hee, apparently everything else got cut short too! So this is a catch up post - Craft Your Passion's Things with Wings Challenge and a new challenge at Craft Your Passion kids - winter.

So the top card is mine, and the two wintery cards belong to my boys Warren and Graham. Cute, huh?

Challenges (my card with the bird cage):
Sketch - Sketchbook Saturday (love these sketches!)
Anything Goes - Scrapbook Sisters
Brown and Blue - Allsorts

5 comments:

LuLu said...

What a fab selection of cards Emma and your boys obviously take after you.

Have a great Christmas and wonderful New Year,

Lou
x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your Things With Wings card & your boys cards. Nice to see future crafters. My daughter is the better artist in my family, she is a sophomore in college studying Art Animation in college and you can see the Captain Jack Sparrow artwork on my blog sidebar (right side).
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww, these are all adorable!!
Merry Christmas to You and Yours!! xoxo

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

A lovely card. Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge xxx

salmaashiq said...

The way you worked the card front is a piece of art.....I like your concept......
plastic card printing
plastic card