Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pile It On Challenge #1





It's a brand New Year and a brand new DT job - I'm very excited to present my first post for Pile It On! This will be an easy challenge for everyone - Anything Goes!

I wanted to celebrate for the new year, but didn't want to do a New Year's card. (I really only give out Christmas and Birthday cards) I dug out a fun stamp from my stash that I hadn't used in awhile and my fave papers and went to town on a colourful birthday card.

I apologize though, as the colours seem a little dull - however the card is a 4 hour dive from my MIL and I have to make do with the photo I've got!

So let's see what you've got - pull out all the stops for the first Pile It On challenge! And don't forget to visit the other DT and see what they've been up to!

Challenges for Emma:
4 Crafty Chicks - Something New (New Year, new challenge, new DT!)
Splendiferous Creations - Celebrate (Bloggers Challenge celebration challenge)
Card Crafters Circle - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - Spots and Stripes
If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It - Use It Up! (must use this lovely paper...)
Fussy And Fancy - Animal Print or Happy Birthday
Stamping For the Weekend - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Time to party
Do You Stack Up - Inspiration picture (rainbow!)
Charisma Cards - Anything Goes

16 comments:

Helen said...

Welcome aboard Emma!
Awww...such a sweet acrd - love the bright & cheerful colours!
Helen x

groneng said...

I love your card, Emma! What is the font set?

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Emma !

Happy New Year 2012! Health! Prosperity! Creativity!

What a lovely and magnificent card card ! Simple and clean style as I like. Sensible choice of colours. Beautiful papers. The inside is also successful as the outside. Excellent work. Continue like that, I liiikkkkeeee !!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Heather P said...

Hi Emma! Oh, I just love this card- the colors, the buttons and the card interior (so clever!) New follower :)
Hugs,
Heather (your PIO DT sister) ;)

Pauline said...

This is sucha bright and cheery creation! I love the colours ... perfect for a birthday! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Jenée said...

Cute little card. Those button down the side are so neat and add such a nice touch to a fun, colourful little card. Thank you for entering your card in this week's Card Crafter's Circle challenge.

Denise and Louise said...

Love this card - really cute image and the button border is great.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Vee said...

A beautiful card Love the button border. Thanks for playing with Charisma and I hope you have Happy New Year.
xx Vee

WencheP said...

The teddybear with the balloons are so cute! Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet bear and great colours....Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Wendy xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Emma - such a cute card and everything is so beautifully color coordinated. I am so glad that you are now part of our Pile it On team, Elizabeth (DT,PIO)

Cammi said...

Great card! Thanks for playing with us at ITSFSI!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

I love your bright birthdaycard Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy with it. Good luck, and happy new year, from Lisbeth K

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute BD card, wonderful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge - wishing you a Creative 2012!

Keilly said...

Gorgeous card Emma, super cute image and I love the colour combo! Thanks for sharing with us at The Daring Cardmakers this week!