Saturday, January 21, 2012

B-I-N-G-O







Catch up post alert - yup, here I am on Saturday night with Wednesday's post. Let's just say it was a busy week, shall we? (I had good intentions, I started this on Thursday night...) The top card is my card for Fab N Funky and this week's challenge is BINGO. I choose 2 papers, bakers twine and butterflies for my card. Be sure to head to Fab N Funky to see the whole Bingo board, there's lot of fun choices.

The other two cards belong to my boys, these are their masterpieces for this month's Craft Your Passion Kid's Challenge - Hearts. As you can see, they went a little wild with my Nesties! (They're really more about colouring the images than making the cards - they do love seeing their work online though!)

Challenge (Brown and Pink Card):
Mojo Monday - Sketch

Challenges (two heart cards):
Send A Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes
Stamp, Scrap and Doodles - Have a heart
Simply Create Too - Love Is In the Air
Just Us Girls - Colour Challenge (red, pink and white)

6 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

Such a sweet card- love the image and you did a wonderful job of coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

Brenda Frerichs said...

I like all the cards. The children did a lovely job, too. I often wondered if I should post some of my daughter's work. Thanks for the inspiring post! :-)

Shelby said...

One can never have too many die cuts!!! Love your cards and they are just precious. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids

Shelby

Andrea M said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Your card is so pretty, love the beautiful die-cuts and your boys definitely have a couple of masterpieces! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at SAS 4 Kids :)

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Beautiful job--your boys' too--love all 3! Glad you joined us for our "Love is in the Air" Challenge at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/