Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inspirational Eye Make Up?



This is certainly not your average inspiration photo, but it ended up being quite a fun challenge this week at Fab N Funky. The colours, the spots, the butterflies...there's so many ways you can go with this.



As you can probably tell from my card, I went with the green/yellow colours. They're so nice and fresh and cheerful in dreary old January. I also used an older Messy Rabbit stamp that I got from Joanna Sheen - love this little bunny although I did cut off his flowerpot he was sitting on!

Challenges:
Craft Us Crazy - Valentine's or Animals

2 comments:

catherine said...

You have done a really nice job with this photo inspiration and a lovely card
x catherine

~Jeri~ said...

Love love love!! Love the color combo and that image is adorable! Beautiful work!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy during our Love Challenge!