Friday, January 6, 2012

More bunnies



A friend of mine said 'that I must really like these bunnies' when she saw this latest card. I gotta say she's mostly right. I love these bunnies, don't ask me why. Something about their giant floppy ears maybe...
Anywhoo, this is my latest bunny, flying away in a balloon. I used some CTMH that was part of a special, I've got just enough left to squeeze out another card or 2. It's silly, but I'm happy to use it up (and God knows, I've got lots to use) but sad to see the end of a pretty pack. Good thing the new CTMH catalog is on it's way, more new paper for me!

Challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Card Makin' Mammas - New Year or Something New (new stamp)
Inspire me Fridays (Joyful Stamper) - Linky Party
Cute Card Thursday - What's New
CASE study - inspiration (I'm all over the balloons)
My Mum's Craft Shop - Something New

9 comments:

catherine said...

this is a fab card and lovely colours. I see what you mean -there is something rather appealing about the bunny
x catherine

Chris (catt871) said...

This is really cute!!! That bunny is adorable, I can see why you love him!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Olavana said...

Really cute card! The composition is really nice and that bunny is really cute! :) Thanks so much for leaving a post at my blog, I am now following yours :)

Shelby said...

Love the rich colors and the layout and design work perfectly. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Diane's Card Designs said...

This is fabulous. Love the colour combo and all the detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Maureen said...

I can see why you think that sweet little bunny is the cutest..'cause he is!! I love the way he's leaning to the right :) Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study!

Deb said...

So beautiful!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

Aimes said...

That bunny sure is a cutie!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Christina said...

I love those floppy ears and the bunny's sweet pink nose! The patterned papers look great together. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!