Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mythical Creatures



Before we get to the new Craft Your Passion challenge, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who's stopped by lately. I've had a ton of sweet comments and a few new followers and I really appreciate the love!
This week's Craft Your Passion challenge is a fun one for me - Mythical creatures. I love dragons and don't seem to get to use them enough, so I jumped on this sweet dragon from our sponsor - Day for Daisies.
I used some old Basic Grey paper I had - I almost never use purple, so this was kind of fun. Don't look to closely at the stitching though, I cannot for the life of me keep my paper straight in the sewing machine. Any tips?

Challenges:
Just Inspirational Challenges - mythical/fantasy pic
CCEE Stampers - Grimm's Fairy Tales (was there a dragon in a Grimm tale? Can't quite remember)
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum Challenges -Anything but Christmas
Squirrel and the Fox - Something New (new digi)

7 comments:

Kendra said...

No tips for the sewing machine, I don't have that much luck myself! Love the brad you have used! Thanks for playing at Dream Valley!

catherine said...

This image is so sweet and the colours are fab
x catherine

* Shaz * said...

Great card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our “Anything but a Christmas card” Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Jacq said...

Hi,
Just Adorable!!! Love the cute little dragon image, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout. Coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Joanne (jojot) said...

how sweet is this one...thanks for playing with the CCEE

Joanne (jojot) said...

how sweet is this one...thanks for playing with the CCEE

Kelly said...

Lovely interpretation of the photo. Thank you for playing along at Just Inspirational. Don't forget we are having a DT call. http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/