Sunday, January 22, 2012

New stuff!






Woo hoo, it's always a good day when new stuff arrives! I placed an order from the Glitter Pot, and it got here to Canada in under a week. I also got a little package of goodies from Lou, thanks very much!
I don't order often from Britain as it's stinking expensive, but I had to make an exception for these cute new stamps. The line is called Hot Diggity Dog and they are so cute! I just love the dogs and all the hopping frogs!
This card was designed for the My Mind's Eye card sketch. I love My Mind's Eye papers and I really wanted to play along. However, I don't have anything except paper, so I'm not sure if this will make the 80% requirement. (It is all MME except the stamps and twine)

Other Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge blog - Summer in Winter
Craft A Scene - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Animals
Let's Ink It Up - Anything Goes (no digis)
Paper Sundaes - paper piecing (I did the surf board to match the colours, not sure if that's enough?)

10 comments:

NancyD said...

That's a fun scene. I would love to go camping with a van like that. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene. NancyD

julieprice3 said...

Wonderful card Emma. Your surf board is perfect .Thanks so much for joining in at Paper sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

mags said...

Great card Emma. The dogs are so great alongside the cool frogs. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Mags
x

CraftyC said...

Fabulous cards Emma.Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
Clairexx

SuzanneK said...

Fab card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

Sandy Hulsart said...

What a great image and a fun card. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Craft a Scene.

Tracy Heaton said...

Really lovely. Thanks for joining in at LIIU
Tracy x

Edna Morrisedie said...

I know that feeling!! Great job with your colourful card!

Livert said...

Cool card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Livert xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab cards ... I'm lovin your new goodies! Thanks for playing along with Dream Valley Challenges and good luck in the draw!
Lynne :)