Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Recycling Day



I like to recycle. In fact, I like to recycle so much that I didn't have much on hand for this week's Fab N Funky challenge - recycling. Maybe it's too many episodes of Hoarders, maybe it's genetic, but I have to purge my stuff on a regular basis or go crazy!

In the end, I found some tissue boxes with neat patterns - they're very artistic these days! I cut the circle from the side of the box and then found some cardstock to match. Added a bow and some bling and it looks pretty good. Unless you had the same box, I don't think you'd guess where it was from!

Challenges:
Sketch n Stash - Sketch (neglected item is purple cardstock, I never use purple!)
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Use a die cut and make it cute
Partytime Tuesdays - save the eagle/feathered friends
Shopping Our stash - Glitter, sparkle or shine

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Emma,fab idea using image from a tissue box.
Wendy xx

Cheryl said...

this is really beautiful bless you for playing at anything goes this week too hugs cheryl xx

Leslie Hanna said...

HAHAHA! You have to purge and I can't bear to purge. :) Love this tissue box part - beautiful Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Paige said...

A beautiful way to recycle! thanks for joining us on SOS!

Paige said...

I'm back to give you more kudos for a job well done and to thank you for playing along with PTT!

Tamara Morton said...

Thank you for joining us at Anything goes this time with your gorgeous creation..
Hugs
Tamara

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun :o)

thanks for joining us at SnS and good luck..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Emma,
This looks gorgeous. I love the simple elegance of it & the colour scheme is lovely. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash.
Hugs,
Andie xx