Monday, January 30, 2012

Show us your bears




A little bit sad today as this is my last post for Craft Your Passion. It's been a great six months and I've really enjoyed my time, but I promised DH I would limit myself to 2 DT's. Hee hee, he actually tells me I should scrapbook more now, he doesn't really get the whole card making thing!
An easy challenge for my last one and the theme is: Beary Sweet. All you need to play along is a bear and isn't this the cutest little bear?

Anyway, a big thanks and goodbye to Jenn and my fellow teamies - see you around, I'll be back to play for sure!

Challenges:
Unscripted Sketches - sketch
ICopic weekly Challenge - Red Love (actually there was no red love with this card, I am having serious trouble keeping strong colours like red from bleeding on the XpressIt cardstock. Any thoughts?)
Crafty Boots - Song Title (Teddy Bear's Picnic, what else?)
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Spotted Chick - Use Kraft (second entry)

12 comments:

catherine said...

This is a gorgeous card and just love that little bear - so cute.
x catherine

melody said...

oh..what a darlin card! i'm lovin your colored image..and those yummy flowers and pp! awesome take on the sketch chickie!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ah, he is cute, he makes a lovely card. I love the elements you have used to make this card.

Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Geri said...

Okay, so how dang cute is this little guy? Great job coloring! I especially like that you have decorated the inside of the card as well! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

Crafty Daffy said...

Love your card and how you used the stripes and the polka dots. The image is such a cutie and the card layout is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Boots Challenges xx Denise

Marie Gamber said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at iCopic.
I love your little bear!
Hugs,
Marie

Tracy V. said...

it's all beautiful, but I really love your layout! Too cute!
Thanks for playing with us at iCopic!
Hugs,
Tracy Valure

dstandard said...

This is precious - love the image! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Linda Beeson said...

That is such an adorable use of the Unscripted sketch! Cute card.

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh Emma, this is adorable! I love this layout too! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

catherine said...

Great card and such a cute little bear
x catherine

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for playing at icopic.com . I hope to see you back again this week for our new challenge.
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com