Monday, January 2, 2012

So very distressed!





Hi all, hope you're all good. I'm a little bummed, as it's my last day of vacation today. Sigh, how can 10 days fly by so quickly? They never go that fast when I'm sitting at my desk...

Despite that, it's a new week at Craft Your Passion and the first challenge of the New Year. We're looking for:

Anything Goes + Distressing

I realized after I picked my image that cute Westies and distressing don't really go, so my distressing is fairly subtle. I used paper that were already a little 'shabby' and then crumpled and inked them a bit more. Turned out cute, I think.

Challenges:
Critter Sketch - Celebrations
Kaboodle Doodles - Let's Celebrate
Lawnscaping - Birthday (ooh, would so love to win some of those cute stamps!)
The Kraft Journal - Anything Goes
Paper Creations Ink - Punches/die cuts (good old nesties!)
The Crazy Challenge - Party

11 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a lovely card ! great !
greetings, martina
x

Tamara said...

I love doggies so I love your card. Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping. xx Tamara

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Emma. Love your image, he's such a cute puppy.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Annette said...

aww this is so adorable...

Beth Moore said...

This card is so very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal this week for our Anything Goes challenge!

Melanie said...

How cute, I LOVE IT!!! Great color combo!!!!
Sorry our inlinkz was not up when you visited our blog. Please come back and upload your creations.

Sandra said...

Great card... I love the distressed look.
Hugs
Sandra x

Paper Creations Ink said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that your New Year is off to a grand start!

Miranda said...

adorable card Emma, gorgeous
thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
PCI DT

Laurel said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping.

Christiana said...

This is very sweet! My step-mom has a Westie and she would love this. Thank you so much for adding it to Lawnscaping!