Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blue and Green



It's a colour challenge this week at Fab N Funky - Blue, Green and White. And we have a great sponsor, Bugaboo! We got to pick a Bugaboo image to work with and I grabbed this new Stella and Gus block. Totally cracks me up!
Because the image is so large and in your face, I kept the card very simple. This image really doesn't need anything else, does it? Hee hee!

Challenges:
2 papers - Crafty Sentiments
Use kraft - Papertake weekly
anything Goes - Always Crafting
Linky Party - Make It Monday
Anything Goes - Stamps R Us
Print It - The Pink Elephant

Pin It

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Brilliant card Emma, that image is fab, made me smile.
Wendy xx

Jac said...

Super card and such a fun image and sentiment, gave me a chuckle! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Lisa M said...

Hahahaha...I have to get my hands on this image! So true though, gift wrap tape just doesn't cut it. LOL!
Love your coloring and humor and thank you so much for sharing it with us at Make It Monday.

Hugs!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Love Jan
xx

1CardCreator said...

This is so cute! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am #115)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Thank you for my laugh of today...wonderful job. I saw it at MIM.

Judith said...

Really fun card Emma - made me laugh outloud - love your blog to x

LORi said...

So fun!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!!
Blessings - LORi BOYD

Angie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x