Saturday, February 25, 2012

Burnt cookies





I ordered this cute Wild Rose stamp awhile back - I'm a sucker for dragons and couldn't resist this one. Feeling a bit like a dragon myself though as I have just burnt yet another batch of cookies. I swear my oven is conspiring against me, it hasn't been right since we replaced the thermostat. Good thing I don't use it much, mainly the stovetop. It's frustrating though, as I've been baking cookies since I was a kid and now I have to listen to DH given me oven tips. Sigh...guess I'll just have to eat the rest of the dough!

Challenges:
Red - the Catered Crop (this is kind of pinky red, but still red!)
Anything Goes - 2 Sisters
Lots of laughs and bright fun colours - CMC Copic group (got the bright colours, not so sure about the laughs. Do burnt cookies make you giggle?)
Bold and bright - Crafty Anne's
Linky Party - Inspire Me Friday
Dragons - Stamping with the Dragon

Pin It

6 comments:

judit said...

Hi Emma, I just love this card! The colours work really well together, beautiful colouring as well. Love the inside of the card, too. I usually don't decorate the inside but this is a fab idea. Fantastic! judit x

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely fabulous Emma and perfect for our bold & bright challenge at Crafty Ann's. Thank you for joining us this time.
Ann x

Marie Gamber said...

Just a wonderful card! Signed to follow your wonderful blog Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs,
Marie, CMC DT

Kezzy said...

Ahhh how cute, and the dragons colours and colouring is amazing. I love the papers and dies you have used and I love the inside too. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

Marfa said...

Your card is very fun. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge blog.

Suzanne said...

so cute thank you for joining us at cmc this week