Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Digital Inspiration



It's a new week and a new challenge at Fab N Funky and the challenge is an easy one - Use a Digi! There are so many wonderful digis out there to choose from, this little bear is an older Stamp Fairy one, isn't he sweet?
I used some new My Mind's Eye paper and a My Favourite Things die. However, no one told me that those pretty swirly die cuts are a pain in the a@@! It took me 5 or 6 goes to realize that I would need a shim to get a clean cut and then I had to stick the thing down - grrr, it's a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Good thing they look good!

Challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Valentine's/love
Penny's Paper - Love Is In the Air
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics

8 comments:

JanR said...

Aw, he's cute! I love all the bling. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Wendy said...

Adorable card Emma, sweet image and love the colours.
Wendy xx

Lou said...

Fab card Emma and your "swirly thing" looks brilliant! I use the shim you get with Quickutz dies inside all my Marianne, Nellie etc dies to stop this problem. I then cheat and run the diecut through my Xyron machine . . .

Lou
x

sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card, I like the die cut and cute bear. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Very sweet card! Love that adorable image!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Emma! This is a great card. Thanks for joining us for our Love Is In The Air Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges this week, and please come back and play along with us again next time.
Blessings,
Karen - Design Team Member

Anita said...

Such an adorable little card. Thank you for joining the Divas challenge.

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Adorable card! I love those swirls. Thanks for joining in with our Love is in the Air challenge over at Pennys and good luck. Julie x