Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy!




So the theme of the week here at Pile It On is Sending Happiness - and since the boys are at Grandma's and the house is clean and I have unlimited scrappy time, I am happy and I can share the happiness with all of you! It is a bit too quiet around here, but they did leave me the dog so I have someone to talk to.

We have a fun sponsor this week - Meljen's. This little penguin is just so cute with his little letter. I know he's not quite in focus - the boys took the Playbook with them to Grandma's leaving me with the choice of webcam or camera phone. Once I realized that I could take the webcam off the monitor (duh), things went slightly better, but I'm a total straight edges kind of anal person and the fuzzy image is driving me nuts! How many days until April when I get my new camera? Sigh...

EDITED TO ADD - I have taken another pic with the Playbook, so this is now better. One of my comments mentions soft flowers and I went huh? what flowers? You know your picture is bad when!


Challenges:
Frosted Designs - Sketch
2 Sisters Challenges - Stitching
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Crafty Emma's - Spots and Dots (round the edge)
Crazy 4 Challenges - Stripes and dots
Alphabet Challenges - A is for Animal antics
Meljen's Challenges - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas -Birthday Cards
Crafty Catz - Favourite things (penguins, banners, stitching)
Daring Cardmakers - Postage/mail
Dilo en Espanol (Scrapbookaholic by Abby) - Birthday cards


Pin It

14 comments:

catherine said...

Lucky you having some crafting time-enjoy yourself. this is so fab and love the flags at the top
x catherine

Fleur said...

So sweet
Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Alyce said...

This is so gorgeous...I love those soft flowers and how cute is the penguin! hehe

Nicola said...

Great card Emma with such a sweet image and fab details!
Thanks for entering our Anything goes challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Scrappin Thread said...

I love how you chose a dark color thread for the stitching. It frames that cute penguin so nicely! Thank you for joining the Tuesday Card Sketch Challenge at Frosted Designs. Please play along again next time. Beverly

Joanne said...

Adorable! Such a cut, cute image! Love the tickets and the little banner, nice! So happy you joined us at Frosted Designs. Aloha, Joanne.

Natalie said...

That is such a sweet card...love the muted shades of colour...just gorgeous!!!

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card!

thank you for joining in the fun at ACB for our * Animal Antics * challenge

Hope you will join again soon
Hugs Shaz x

Stampalicious said...

this is very very cute, thank you for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs, hugs, martina

Rein said...

Sweet winter card, thanks for playing.

carol said...

what a lovely creation, Thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ, good luck, play again soon, x carol

Carrie said...

Oh my this is wonderful - so cute!! Thanks for playing at CES xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful creation and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our favouites challenge. Hope to see you back next week. xx

Sunny79 said...

That one is so cute !

Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, Marina.