Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap into Action!

In honour of the once every four years February 29th, Fab N Funky is hosting a 'leap into action' challenge. Interpret that as you may, but I immediately thought of bunnies and frogs jumping. Bunnies won, and here's my card:



I am once again with camera, yea! DH let me use it last night to take some pictures, but then I had to put it back in the box so the boys could 'officially' give it to me! Sigh...so happy! It's pretty and red and has 12x zoom...and the boys will not be allowed to touch!

Challenges:
Sketch - Mojo Monday
Favourites - Cooking It Up with Katie (Only 3? Bunnies, MME paper pads, copics, kraft paper...)
Anything goes - Scrapalicious USA
Anything Goes - Ribbon Carousel
Spring - Deep Ocean Challenges

Pin It

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Emma this is a little beauty I love the card base and that a super cutie image I am also loving the layerd papers
Hugs
Lorraine x

ShersL84bed said...

Super cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Scapalalious USA

Smiles Sher

Shelley said...

Awww...what a cute little bunny! Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious!

Paper Squirrel said...

So cute! I love the scalloped layers and the bunny is adorable. :-)
Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicious!