Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ambivalence...



Yup, not feeling very crafty here. This card is the result of 2 hours worth of playing and fussing and swearing and finally tossing. After all that, I whipped up this card in 5 minutes, and while I don't love it, I don't hate it either! I do love the giant sparkly clover and the clean and simple design. The other card? Let's just say it will not be on the blog. Ever.

Do you ever lose you mojo while waiting for new crafty goodies to arrive? Suddenly, nothing you have is good enough and you just can't wait for the new stuff. Sigh... and it's still not here. Of course, the fact that I busted my Cuttlebug didn't help either. There was an almighty bang, the end popped off and a large crack appeared in the inner workings. Luckily, nothing a trip to WalMart and an infusion of cash can't fix!

No comments: