Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beating the blah...


Or trying to anyway. Figured that even though my new stuff is not here yet (gah, I wish Canada Post would stop promising delivery dates they can't come through on.) I would get my butt in gear and make something cute. I wanted to play along with the MME sketch, so I pulled out the Fine and Dandy papers and went to town.
Love these little owls so much I actually have the big (12x12) and the little (6x6) of the these papers and embellishments! I'm thinking now I should have lowered the owl so the banner covered the edge of the label but I'm not ripping it apart at this point. Well maybe...aarg.

Challenges:
Sketch - My Mind's Eye
Things with Wings - Crafty Sentiments
Glitter - Crafty Boots
Dotty - Cupcake Craft
Linky Party - Make It Monday


Pin It

6 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

This is a really cute owl (and I think she looks lovely where she is by the way) and great work on the banner.

Thank you for sharing your work with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

-x-Nat-x- said...

Such a cute baby card! Saw this on MIM
Nat -x-

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

Craftyanny said...

A great card, love the little owl and the bunting is fab too
Just popping in via MIM
Anne x

Lisa M said...

I just love this card. Your banner with the layered hearts and letters looks wonderful. What a gorgeous card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is really darling!! I just adore your banner and papers!! :)