Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sheepish...



Despite the fact that my Mum is English (even though she's spent many years in Canada!) I don't celebrate Mothering Sunday, just Mother's day. But the challenge at Fab N Funky this week is honour your Mum, so maybe I'll just toss this in the mail and surprise her!

I whipped up a quick card this week with these sweet sheep (say that 10 times fast!) from our sponsor, Doodle Pantry. Cute, huh? I was torn between the Doodle birdies and the sheep - arg, sheep won this time!

We've got some gorgeous hot weather here - very unusual for March. Somewhat ironic though, as the AC in my car crapped out but I'm still driving around on my snow tires! Hope you're all getting some beautiful spring weather too, where ever you are!

Challenges:
Sketch - Mojo Monday
Spring colours - Crafts and me
CAS - Little Red Wagon
Use a digi - My mum's Craft Shop
Anything Goes - Scrapbook Sisters
Buttons and bows - Shopping Our Stash

Pin It

9 comments:

Alyce said...

Emma this is really cute :) I love those papers and the sweet image

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, the yellow and pink look really nice together - I don't usually like pink. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

JanR said...

What a sweet card. I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a sweet card. The image is adorable and the ribbon looks beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Paige said...

What a pretty and sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Gemma said...

a fantastic creation! Thanks for joining in our Digital stamp challenge at My Mums Craft Shop this week! Gemma :)

sara said...

really sweet card im sure your mum will love the surprise thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x

Mona Eidhammer said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Hugs...Mona

Jeannie said...

Fabulous card - thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Jeannie x