Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Follow the yellow brick road...



OK, so maybe no brick roads, but lots of yellow at Fab N Funky this week. That's the challenge 'Mellow Yellow and/or daffodils'. We're quite aways from seeing daffs here yet, but I can dream!
I went for a CAS card again, and pulled out a set I don't think I've actually inked up. (the horror!) This cute TSG set was is so sweet, I don't know what's wrong with me. (Oh wait, too many stamps, not enough hours in the day!) Anyway, I think it turned out neat, although it is hard to see the edges of the card in the photo.

A few challenges:
Sketch - Lawnfawn (really must get me some of their cute stamps, are they anywhere in Canada?)
Anything Goes - Papertake Weekly
Anything Goes - Craft Your Passion (100 challenges, whoo hoo!)
Something old, something new - Incy Wincy (old stamp, new stamp!)

Pin It

8 comments:

Dora said...

What a sweetie, love the fresh colours and clean layout of your card xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

Chari Moss said...

This is such a delightful card! I love all the swirls on the card base and your basket is just perfectly colored. :)

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the yellow swirls. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Laurel said...

So cute! Love the yellow/white scheme! thanks for playing along at Lawnscaping (we aren't affiliated with the Lawn Fawn blog, we just adore their stamps and Lawn Fawn is one of our sponsors).... :) Gorgeous card and those flowers just pop right off the page.

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Emma. So glad you could join us for a challenge at CYP, 'cuz we miss you.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

melania deasy said...

This card so pretty and beautiful. Love the colors you use. Thank you so much for playing at Lawnscaping!!

Bilyana said...

Very elegant and pretty card! :)