Sunday, March 25, 2012

Strawberry Kisses





So I actually got these cuties a while back, coloured one up right away, made a card and then promptly forgot about it. I actually have a few cards I haven't shared yet, one a failed publication attempt and another one a sample I made for my retreat. If I get my butt in gear, I will try and share them this week.
The image is one of a line from Crafter's Companion called 'Strawberry Kisses". I just love this pooches' smug, satisfied look - like my dog after she's snatched something yummy off the table! The papers are MME and the ticket is a Whimsy stamp/die.

Challenges:
Anything Goes + Copics - CMC Copic Group
Anything Goes - Sweet Stampin'
Photo Inspiration - Crafty Emma's (the cupcakes!)
Animals - Opus Gluei
Anything Goes - That Craft Place

Pin It

12 comments:

Alyce said...

Hehe Emma I love this image!! Beautiful card..love the whole composition...it just goes together so nicely!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, love the papers & layout & of course the cute image!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Tracey T said...

Such a cute image and fabulous colours! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Patricia St Martin said...

Such a darling card. Love all the cupcake paper and the puppy fat belly the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative.
Hugs, Patricia

Sarah said...

Hi Emma, such a sweet card! Love the cute image and papers. Great layout as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Wedgie said...

Fab card! Love that image!
Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

Erin said...

beautiful card and beautiful colours thanks for joining us at
that craft place
erin xx

Sheena said...

A fantastic creation! I could certainly do with a sundae like that today! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

Dora said...

Aww how cute, this is gorgeous, love the bright colours and fun image on your card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

Rosemary said...

Hi Emma! Welcome to Opus Gluei and thank you for such an ADORABLE card! I love the look on the pup's face, very smug indeed!

Your choice of colors and the image is so good, I would love to see something this cheerful published - it's so upbeat!

Thank you again for sharing your creativity with us, I hope we see more projects from you with our themes!

Caz said...

Hi
I've just found your blog on my travels and have become a follower. Your creations are gorgeous.
Hugs
Caz x

Deena said...

what a cute little dog image and I love the way you finished the inside of this card...thanks for playing along with the Poohbahs at the Opus Gluei challenge this week!