Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4 legged friends



4 legged friends is a somewhat apt theme this week as my Mum has just adopted a new pup. Dad swore up and down he wouldn't have another animal, but Max is now officially a member of the family. Wonder how my old dog (she's 12-1/2) will take to the new puppy?

Anyway, our sponsor at Fab N Funky this week is Lily of the Valley so I dusted off one of these adorable mice stamps. Just love these and am planning to get some more...at least when I have more cash! I let the image be the focus, but I did add some bright ribbon and a big MFT loopy blooms felt flower for a pop of colour. Fun!

Challenges:
Sketch - The Ribbon Carousel
2+ Cute Critters - 365 Cards (yup, think I've got that covered!)
Kraft - Creative Card Crew
Critters - Critter Sketch
Cute Critters - Incy Wincy
Birthday - Love to Create
Use ribbon - There She Goes

8 comments:

Jacki Randolph said...

Such a darling birthday card!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

Crafty and Green said...

So Adorable!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Please Come back and Join us again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Candace said...

So cute!! I love that image!! Thanks for joining us this week at There She Goes!

JenMarie said...

OMGoodness, how CUTE is this!!

Ashley Nicole said...

Such a cute card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create.
Ashley

Kelly said...

This is so sweet! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Ahhh, this is so cute! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable, love the bloom! Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!!