Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Away we go...

Yup, the bunny is back.  And you're going to see more of him, cause I've ordered 3 more stamps and I'm angling to get a couple from the new release too!  The girl at the store asked if I could wait a few weeks and all I could think was "umm, no!".  Yep, I know, it's sad.

So the challenge at Fab N Funky this week was no DP (or no patterned paper to those of us not sure what DP stands for.  Lou, fill me in!)  I had fun making a CAS card featuring one of my fave bunnies - I love the blue/orange combo too!  And as I pointed out on the FNF blog, the strip of scalloped blue paper is Bazzill cardstock - the pre-embossed stuff!

Challenges:
Sketch- Feeling Sketchy (I took some liberties with the sketch, I smooshed my '3 items' together)
Embossing - Crafts and Me 
Animals - Creative Belli Blog
The great outdoors - My Mum's Craft Shop
Clean and Simple - Paper Pretties
Animal Antics - Creative Craft Challenges 2
Punches/dies - Deep Ocean (you may have seen the scalloped border on a few (hundred) other cards around here, love it!)


15 comments:

Judith said...

Cute card Emma - glad to see the bunny's back! love the blue/orange combo hugs Judith x

Jayne A said...

Love it . Really fantastic card.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Jess said...

Hi Emma,
thanks for playing with us this week at Feeling Sketchy, your card is adorable. But, over at Feeling Sketchy, we do have a limit for combining challenges, of upto 3. We'd love it if you could play with us again.
Thanks Jess

Pin And Tack said...

I saw you on Paper Pretties. What a fun & lovely creation! I love the hot air balloon, colors &, well, everything!

I'd love to see you join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We have a great prize AND an open design team call this week!

Happiness,
Corrinne

Sandy said...

Awww isn't the bunny sooo cute love this card :) Can understand why you needed more and couldn't wait :)

Fluffles said...

What a lovely card, Jx

Jill said...

What a lovely card - very cute.

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Emma, glad you loved our sketch challenge enough to take it on, its a super cute card, love the bunny and the colours and the clean crisp lines. Hope you can play again soon :)

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Emma, this is such a fabulous card. I can understand why you love the stamp...it it too cute. I hope you will join us again with the fun and games at Feeling Sketchy :)
Michelle (whirligig)

Natalie said...

I love the style of this card - great stuff
Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Emma fab image too thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Basslady said...

this is so lovely and sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Judith said...

This is me back in my official capacity! - everything i said before and - thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

joy said...

Great color combo -- this little bunny is a cutie! Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

Ceal said...

love that image! cute card. Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge