Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm a Sundae Girl!

Woo hoo, I'm a Sundae Girl - I was accepted to be on the DT at Paper Sundaes!  Just a little excited here...
So the first challenge is easy peasy - CUTE!  And one of my fave digi stamp companies is our sponsor - Bugaboo!  I picked out this cute piggy stamp and made a fun birthday card.  I used the wood grain paper from MME On the Bright side - I though it suited this little piggy perfectly!

So come and join me at Paper Sundaes, let's see what cuteness you can create!

A few challenges:
Sketch - Deconstructed Sketch
Use a Digi - 2 Sisters
Loaded with Layers -Stamptacular Sunday

9 comments:

Jayne A said...

Very cute card.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Jenny said...

I just love your piggy! So cute Emma. Jen x

Tammy Ortiz said...

Congratulations on your new dt position. They are lucky to have you

Alyce said...

Emma this is so cute!! Congrats on your new dt position - can't wait to see what you create! Also, I have some candy over at my blog if you are interested :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Such a cute image! Congrats on your DT spot! Thanks for joining us!
2SCB DT

Ann Marie Governale said...

What an adorable birthday card. Love the colors and design. Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays Challenge. We hope to see you back next week! xxx Ann Marie

Jennifer Shults said...

This gave me a good chuckle! LOVE that image! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch.

Bettina L. said...

This is supercute. Love the colours and that piggy is adorable. The ruffled ribbon gives this card a top notch look. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Teresa Zuehls said...

Cute birthday card and take on the sketch! Love the fun image. How fun. TFS.