Sunday, April 29, 2012

Momism #13



Whew, 3 Mother's Day cards done and 2 more to go!  A couple on commission, one for my Mum and one for my MIL. This challenge for Pile It On was quite tricky - Mother's Day but NO flowers.  Seriously, what is Mother's day about if not for the flowers?  I decided to go on a snarky tangent (plus it was an excuse to use Stella again) and do a 'Momism' card.  You know, the things you say to your kids over and over and over and....well, you get the point!
 
Challenges for Emma:
CMC Copic Challenges - Celebrations
Hiding in My Craft Room - Mother's Day
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Emergency Crafters - Bold and Bright
Craft Us Crazy - Fave Stamp Company 
DL Art - Mother's Day
Dutch Dare - For Mom
Fetch a Sketch - Sketch

8 comments:

Lisa M said...

LOL! LOOOOOVE this. :) I'm thinking you've captured my motto perfectly.
Your card is wonderful colored and crafted and gave me a great laugh.

Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so funny. I need to get this stamp. THis cracked me up and you did a great job coloring it..
Thank you for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jacqui Hall said...

Great image and never a truer word said than "eat it or starve"lol. Thanks for joining us at Emergency Crafters and Good Luck. Jax

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
Angela
HIMCR DT

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week.

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Nice card. It's so funny. Love the image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Ha Ha this is cute and funny. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

Sandy said...

LOL I so need to give this as a sign to a friend who makes like 4 different meals for her 4 kids they are such fussy eaters.. Sandy :)