Sunday, April 29, 2012

More lace and Pearls






Geez, lace and pearls again!  Since I did such a CAS take on it last week, I decided to go a little more traditional here for this week's Paper Sundaes card, with a sweet LOTV image and some lace doilies.  Still clean, but not quite so simple.  I really love the little flags, that's a MFT die - so fun!  Maybe this lace and pearls thing is growing on me...hee hee!

Off to make more Mother's Day cards...

PS - Just a big shout out to all the new followers who have joined my blog over the last few months.  It sure is gratifying to know that there are lovely people out there who want to come back and visit me again!

Challenges:
Sketch - Mojo Monday
Pearls and Lace - Card Crafters Circle 
Mother's Day - Addicted to Stamps 
The letter B - Catered Crop (banners) 
For a special lady - Dream Valley



9 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Banners, buds and bows - you nailed it. It's totally adorable. Thanks for joining the bodacious challenge.

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card, love those crochet flowers.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Pauline said...

This is so sweet! I love the colours! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!
hugs,
Pauline

Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous Emma, love the crochet flowers!

Warm hugs
Maarit

MagsB said...

So pretty! What lovely colours - and you're right, those banners are cute! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

love Mags B x

Marlies said...

An adorable card! Such a sweet image and I love the crochet flowers! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

Livert said...

Cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Liv

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the little banner.



I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Rachel x said...

Gorgeous card- one of my fav images and I love the colours!! Your crochet flowers and the little banners are fab, too!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x