Friday, April 6, 2012

More for the boys...



So we're heading off to Grandma's house for the long weekend, so I thought I'd pop before I left. And yes, it's another 'boy' card - I seem to be making a lot of these lately! This image is another cutie from Crafters Companion - I just love this line! The denim paper from MME goes so well for a boy card, and I used a few of my new dies from My Favorite Things. Judging by their new release, I'm going to have to order again soon!

Anyway, have a Happy Easter everyone!

Challenges:
Friendly Critters - Do You Stack Up
Cards with sentiments - Southern Girls
Anything Goes - Just Keep On Creating
Use Your Favourite Tool - Simon Says Stamp (dies, Copics)
4 legged friends - Crafter's Companion
At least 3 items from list - Desert Island Crafters (2, 3, 4, 6 and 9)
To Die for (use dies) - Bloggers Challenge

9 comments:

suzARTe said...

this is just the perfect boy card. I love the overall urban design. the shoe is so cute and I love how you have put the city scape in the background.

Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to enter your lovely work.

Wishing you a very Happy Easter as well :)

Lisa Somerville said...

How fun! Great boy themed card! Love the papers, dies and image! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Jan Garber said...

Fun, fun card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This really is a fun card, love the colors and everything. Thanks so much for joining us at Desert Islands Crafts! :)

Lou said...

Brilliaant card Emma and love that image. Must also go and check out those yummy papers too.

Have a great Easter,

Lou
x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and what a great image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Patricia H said...

I love the denim paper! I'm glad you got some inspiration from my DICC itinerary.

Pam Leng said...

I love this card, male cards are so difficult to make and this one is just perfect.

Thanks for joining us on the CC challenge this month

Pam x

Basement Stamper said...

Great image, love the coloring and the dies you used on it are perfect with that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge.