Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wonky Blogger

Anyone else having fun getting used to the new Blogger interface?  It took me ages to figure out how to get back to the Dashboard, with some cursing and swearing along the way.  I think I've got most of it, but we shall see...I did notice I can't type while my photo is loading.  Hmmm.

I made this card for a co-worker, she wanted a birthday card with some nice spring colours.  I dusted off this fun chocolate stamp and went to town.  Love this paper pack, I've been hoarding it for awhile, and I think the little felt flowers came with.

Challenges:
Sketch - Create with Connie and Mary
Girlie - Card Makin' Mamas (second entry)
Bingo - Chocolate, coffee and Cards (emboss, flowers + ribbon - I don't know if you can see it, but the chocolate tops are embossed!)
Spring colours - Aud Sentiments

12 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

This is darling! Love your ribbon treatment and the felt accents are so sweet! thank you for joining us at CCMC!

Lisa xx said...

that sentiment always make me smile! fab layout too, thank you for joining in with aud sentiments xx

sallysbitz said...

Lovely card, your work colleague will love it x

I am still getting used to the new blogger!!! Lol

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Vicki Fraser independent STAMPIN' UP demonstrator said...

soft and pretty colours :)

Deb said...

I love these colors together! What a great card for your friend! Love the felt flowers, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Joanne said...

Love your card and the bingo choices! Great colors and design. Glad you joined us at CC&CC. Aloha.

Lisa said...

What a darling little card! Love your paper choices and the little felt flower embellishments. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Debbie Henderson said...

Very cute ribbon layers. I really miss those felt flowers. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for visiting us at CCMC!

Carrie Sampsel said...

What a sweet card!! I have always loved that DSP and what a great ribbon treatment. Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

Mary Brown said...

What a fabulous use of 'oldies but goodies'! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Julie said...

I am no quitter either. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Julie said...

I am no quitter either. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie