Sunday, May 27, 2012

Aye aye captain!

Ah, it was so nice and quiet around here - at least until the troops returned from their camping trip with a mountain of dirty laundry.  How do they get so dirty, they were only gone for 2 nights?  Sigh...

I did get quite a bit of crafting in, so I'm happy.  I finished off 2 layout I was working on, created a third and organized paper and layout ideas for a stack of new photos.  I like to be able to grab something quick when I go to a crop, and I'd rather not spend the night before figuring out what to work on!  I also managed one card, here is one of my new bunnies from the Cat's Pajamas.



Challenges:
Sketch - Retro Sketches
Humour - Dream Valley (He makes me smile, not sure if that counts or not?)
Anything Goes - Here Come the Boys
Dots, Spots, Striped and Ribbon - Quirky Crafts
Tag It - Scrappy Frogs
Bring On the Boys - 2 Sisters
One for the boys - One Stop craft

13 comments:

Alyce said...

Super cute Emma!I love that little image and the sentiment goes perfectly. Great papers for the theme too!

Jackie Rockwell said...

SUPER adorable!!! The bunny in a nautical scene is really cute! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

Spyder said...

Aw what a super funny 'wabbit' !! Zig zaggy stripes and dotty dots, just right for my challenge over on Quirky Crafts!! Thank you for joining in!! New Challenge starts on Sunday, hope to see you there!
(lyn)

Jack said...

He makes me smile too, great card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is so adorable!! Your execution is fantastic!

scrapperjulia said...

So cute! Love the bunny ears going past the tag! Thanks for joining us at The One stop Craft Challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so so cute Emma, love it!

Eva Marie said...

Lovely card, and yes! he makes one smile :D
Thanks for joining us at DVC
xx

Caro said...

Very cute indeed! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

Kezzy said...

Super fun card, love the image and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

Woo said...

Superb little card! Thanks for sharing and playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

karen said...

hiya Emma, well this is just brilliant! thanks for joining us at here come the boys, karenx

sparklingblackrose said...

This is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley this time, hope to see you join in again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-my-candy-and-new-candy.html