Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Buttons and Bows


Well, it's another busy week here and I'm still making Mother's Day cards.  Well actually, I've made them all, now I just have to finish posting them!  This one was for a co-worker, she really liked the lace doilies on a previous card, so I put a little spin on them and turned them into flowers.  I really like how this turned out, although looking at it now, I realize the bow is covering my sentiment.  Drat.
Don't forget to come and join us Fab n Funky this week, the challenge is Buttons and Bows, a nice easy one for everyone.  I'm also regretting not taking a pic of the inside, as this is really a Mother's day card, I swear it!

Challenges:
Frame It - Crafty Creations
Mother's Day - More than favors 
I love you Mom -Penny's Challenges
Mother's Day - Celebrate the Occasion
Motherly Love - Tuesday Throwdown


12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Emma this is beautiful I love those crochet flowers with the buttons as their centres, the colours and simple design look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMGosh ... this is fabulous! What a wonderful bouquet of 'flowers'! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘FLOWERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Micki said...

Now how absolutely adorable. I love the crochet flowers. LOVE it. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our May Flower challenge.

Tammy Ortiz said...

So very super cute. The stitching is my favorite

TannyP said...

WOW! Talk about a beautiful bouquet =) Lovely work! Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters' May Flowers Challenge!

sallysbitz said...

This is beautiful. I love the way you have used those crochet flowers x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

mags said...

Lovely card. The crotchet flowers look lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Deedee Anderson said...

This is super sweet, Emma! Love your bouquet of Mother's Day flowers, and that darling greeting. I'm sure your co-worker was thrilled with this. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown -- hope you'll join us again soon. :-)

Dilsaver Designs said...

What a beautiful card, I just love the crocheted flowers and the sewing! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Mother's Day" Challenge :)

Esther said...

Beautiful job!
Wonderful stitching with those pretty crochet flowers :)
Thank you for joining CTO this week!

craftyb said...

Such a pretty card - love the crocheted flowers and the stitched stems - the mix of colours is so fresh! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Sentiments! bx

craftyb said...

OOps that should have been Crafty Creations Challenges!! bx