Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Celebrate!



The theme of the week at Fab N funky is Celebrate.  What do I have to celebrate today?  Hmm, how about finding these adorable (and free!) Newton colouring pages - they make great digi stamps.  They're right here if you're interested.  I used my Newton image to make a sweet birthday card - I just love the ice cream colours of these new Echo Park papers.
Can anyone fill me in on Newton's history?  I grew up with Paddington bear and Winnie the Pooh of course, but I'm not familiar with this guy.  Maybe he's a more recent bear?  Anyway, cute and free always wins in my book!

Challenges:
Sketch - Papertake Weekly
4 layers - 365 Cards
Anything Goes - Celebrate the Occasion
Anything Goes - Crafty Sentiments
Swirls - Deep Ocean
Anything Goes - Partytime Tuesdays
Flowers - Shopping Our Stash

11 comments:

Alyce said...

Ahhh Emma this is the cutest! I absolutely love this cute image and those papers are just so perfect. Love how you did the sentiment too :)

Adrian said...

Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Judith said...

Love this cute card Emma - the colours are so gorgeous - sorry can't help with this bears history he's a new one on me - but definitely cute! hugs Judith x

Caz said...

Great card, love the cute image and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Dilsaver Designs said...

What a beautiful card, I love the soft colors of your DP with your adorable image! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Emma :-)

thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lisa aka Myran said...

Such a sweet card and great take one the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck :)

Shelby said...

Very adorable and love the layout you've used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Shelby

sara said...

really sweet card love that image thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x x

Esther said...

Aww!!!! So sweet!
Thanks for joining CTO this week!

Deena said...

great card...thanks for jining in the shopping our stash flower challenge this week!