Sunday, May 13, 2012

Last one...


I promise this is the last Mother's Day card!  I've really enjoyed making a bunch of pretty, flowery card but now it's time to move on to some more masculine cards.  This card is for Paper Sundaes challenge "Things with Wings" and this little guy sure fits the bill.  I sent this card to my Mum as she knows I love dragons - not sure every Mom would appreciate a dragon, even one bearing tulips!
I'm hoping to see some tulips here, and maybe even get some photos of the boys, but it is clouding over quickly.  Hopefully it will clear up soon, we need sunshine on Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Challenges:
Squirrel and the Fox - One for the Girls
Crafty Mess - Pink and cute (how about pink and green and cute!)

10 comments:

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Tammy Ortiz said...

So very very cute.
I love this image so much

downrightcrafty said...

totally gorgeous thank you so much for joining us for our I love you Mom! challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable image and the card is so sweet. Thanks for sharing along over at CIP.

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable image and the card is so sweet. Thanks for sharing along over at CIP.

Marleen Gallagher said...

A beautiful project, Thank you for entering the Craftymess challenge xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for entering the Craftymess challenge http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

That image is adorable and I have to say the colours work really well together.
Well Done and I look forward to seeing more of your entries over at craftymess
Lisa xxxx

Linny said...

I love the image you have used on your card, for this weeks challenge at Secret Crafter. thanks for joining in. Linda x

Linda said...

What a sweet card, I love the colours you have used!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel and the Fox, hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
Linda xx

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x