Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mother's Day take 4? 5?


Hee hee, I've made so many Mother's Day cards, I can't keep track of them all!  This one is for our Mother's Day challenge at Paper Sundaes - I went for a fairly formal, elegant card for this one.  The stamp is CTMH, the papers are MME and the sketch is an older one from Mojo Monday.  Love that site, it's such a treasure trove of sketches.

EDITED TO ADD - sorry about the entry into Always something creative, guess I shouldn't enter a challenge when I can't read the details!  Hee Hee!

Challenges:
Mother's Day - Always Something Creative
Recipe - Desert Island Crafters (Buttons, die cuts, bright colours)
Flowers - I brake for Challenges
Flower Power - Joanna Sheen Challenges
Mother's Day/ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Mother's Day - Through the Craftroom Door

9 comments:

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Emma. Love the image, which is beautifully colours and the DPs are fabulous!
Hugs
Caz x

Schnipsel und mehr...die Papierwerkstatt said...

oh, what a great work...but the option for our mothers day is pearls & lace...but its a great card!
xoxo Clarissa

Annie said...

Hi Emma thanks fir visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments so I thought I would return the compliment. I am one your newest follower as I browsed your posts and enjoyed your creations. Thank you so much for sharing......Annie :)

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.

hugs
Jayne
x

Stine said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at ASC. Hugs stine

Schnipsel und mehr...die Papierwerkstatt said...

Wow it´s a great work. love the colors and the image.

Thanks for joining us at ASC this week.

Hugs Andrea

NGCARDS said...

Great creation hun! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Mel said...

Such a pretty card, love the colors. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenges.

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Thanks for joing us at rrr!