Thursday, May 10, 2012

The sweetest thing...

    
So I saw these new stamps from Wild Rose and I just had to get a couple.  Isn't this little elephant the cutest?  They were a blast to colour too, and I hope I dim them justice!  This one went to my Mother in Law, who is not very computer savvy, so no worries about her seeing it here!
DH wants to take me out to dinner for Mother's Day, but the thought of eating out in a nice restaurant (IE not McDonalds) with my boys makes me cringe.  I keep telling him I just want some nice pictures to scrap, maybe this will finally be the year!

A few challenges:
Punches and diecuts - Crafts and Me 
Anything Goes - Just Keep on Creating
Off Center - Scrapbook Sisters (not sure if this counts or not?)
Mother's day - Crafty Sentiments


7 comments:

Carissa said...

Aww, this is so sweet. Your colouring is beautiful and I love the layout.
Hugs, Carissa
PS – I have candy on my blog http://carissa-creativeexpressions.blogspot.ca/

Jac said...

Oh I just adore this card, elephants are my favourite animal and this is just wonderful - real awwwwww factor,thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

pinky said...

This is just adorable Emma. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Emma, love the image and fab papers...Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

gina g said...

Beautiful card i love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Love Jan
xx

suzARTe said...

this card is really lovely, I love the main image with all the gorgeous colouring.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along, sorry it has taken me so long to leave a comment, I have been away on holidays.