Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting Girly

Well, it's pink and sparkly this week for sure!  The challenge at Fab N Funky this week is an easy one - girly!  Don't forget to check out the FnF DT - we have a few new members, so be sure to leave them some love!

I had fun making this card, although I'm not 100% sure I love it yet.  The 2 mice are actually separate images and I'm thinking I should have put them a little closer together.  Oh well, they are cute! 

On a side note, I found I was rather bummed today as one of my co-workers scooped up several of my latest cards.  Have you ever made a card and then not quite wanted to give it up?  Sigh...I know it's silly, but I would've have liked to admire it a bit longer!  However, now I have a few more $$$ in my pocket for more stamps so it all works out!

Challenges:
Sketch - Unscripted Sketches
Girls, Girls - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Things with wings - Craft Your Passion
Mermaids and Fairies - Always Crafting
Winged Things - Fashionista Challenge
 Happy Birthday - Celebrate the Occasion
Anything Goes - Party Time Tuesdays


14 comments:

Pat K said...

Sweet card Emma...love the mice. And I totally get the letting go thing. Before I had my blog, friends would have to coerce me into selling them! Now I have pictures of them so it's not so bad. Hugs, Pat K.

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Emma. I love how you have combined the images and the colours are fabulous
Sue

Alyce said...

This is so cute Emma! Love the beautiful image and the blingy clouds and stars are a really nice touch :)

Michelle said...

Fabulous your card. And such a lovely image.
Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Rina said...

Tooooo cute... GREAT image and just a delightful little card.

Thanks for joining us at Fashionista this challenge,
Rina Fashionista

scrap joanny said...

amazing card and perfect for us challenge - thank so much for playing with craftyourpassion- hugs Joanna

Nin said...

lovely card, looks 100% to me and love the colour x

SmilynStef said...

What a sweet little image ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Geri said...

These images work perfectly together (and I really don't think the wee fairy is placed too high). You did a beautiful job coloring the mice. Love your color scheme. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

Judith said...

This is so cute Emma - I just love those mice and the way you put them with that shoe - I know what you mean about letting go! - I can't bring myself to use stuff out of my stash - papers, ribbons,charms do I just keep them to look at or put them on a card!? hmmm.. hugs judith x

Adrian said...

Adorable image, thanks for playing @ CTO Bithday Challenge!

Rach83 said...

I think the little mice are just perfect they way they are! I love your Spellbinder shape and those clouds are a great embellishment.

Rachel x

Dilsaver Designs said...

What a sweet image, those mice are the cutest and your DP's are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

Eva Gro said...

I really love how you have put this card together!!
Beautiful coloring of some great stamps!

Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge blog
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you back soon again!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member Fashionista Challenge Blog