Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lazy Sunday...

Good morning all!  Sitting here in the sun on a lovely sunny Sunday morning and wondering if I have the energy to get up and cut the grass.  Nah...
I do have to get moving though, I am doing a card class for a group of moms and kids - so fingers crossed that goes well.  I think it will be fun and I managed to get everything packed last night, now I just have to get myself ready.  Lazy Sunday indeed!


This card I made well over a week ago - I went a bit nutty colouring up my new Newton stamps.  Unfortunately, I haven't done anything since (including FnF this week, sorry about that) so hopefully the mojo will return soon!
Oh, one more thing - 201 followers! Thanks so very much for joining me on my crafty adventure, I do appreciate it! 

Challenges:
Sketch - One Crazy Stamper
Ice Cream Colours - Allsorts
Birthday/celebration - Craft Punked
Pearls - Just Add Ink (whoops, read the rules after I entered, just delete mine!)
It's a Girl Thing - Crafty Anne's

11 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful card, the image is so cute :D I love the colours too :) Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week, Carol :) xx

Paula said...

Aww how cute is your image! Love it, fab creation! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

sue - aka bearhouse said...

gorgeous card, adorable image

Sue

Caz said...

Fabulous card Emma. Love the image and the layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card - love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Alyce said...

Emma this is adorable! Lol I love the image and the sentiment is just so perfect hehehe :)

CraftyNess said...

Brilliant image and I love the simplicity of your card :) - thanks for joining Craft Punked this week x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

fabulous card I love the layout and sweet Newton of course

Thanks for playing in our ice cream colours challenge this week at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Mummy lade said...

Lovely colours! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

jonim52 said...

What an adorable card, thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

Jen said...

Fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x