Sunday, June 24, 2012

Walk the plank!

Oh, I so had to have this stamp when I saw it - despite the fact that neither of my boys likes pirates!  I just love that poor little dog's face!  This is just one of a whole bunch of stamps I got back in May that I still haven't touched yet, so I thought I better get cracking.



Looking around for a sketch and I thought I'd take a second crack at the DT call for Sweet Sunday.  I haven't played as much as I like, but I do love her sketches.  I did shift things about a bit this time, I think it's still recognizable though!

Challenges:
Sketch - Sweet Sunday
Flags/banners - Stampin' Sisters in Christ
Fave embellishment - Let's Ink It Up (Hope this counts, but diecuts!  Seriously, I use them all them time to dress up cards and layouts and the more I use them the less they cost!)
Anything Goes - 2 Sisters
Dies to Die for - Allsorts (MFT flags and tab)
Boy Attitude - Fussy and Fancy

11 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

such a fab card Emma, I love this image too and you have coloured it so well and used great papers.

Sue

Kristine said...

LOL ... arg! Love it!! And so would any li'l pirateer *Ü* Love the way you made the HB on the flags...super job on our challenge today!! THanks for playing at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges.
Blessings,
kris

Susan Hogan said...

I love your justification for purchasing and using dies and will be using it myself in future! Great image and well designed card. Thanks for entering it at the Lets Ink It Up embellies challenge this month!

febe said...

So cool! Beautiful work on the lines, color and layout. :)

pool designs Perth

SuzanneK said...

Adorable creation, such a cute stamp. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU this month, good luck with the draw, hugz Suzanne

SuzanneK said...

Adorable creation, such a cute stamp. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at LIIU this month, good luck with the draw, hugz Suzanne

Diane said...

Ahoy, matey! This creation would capture anyone's admiration! It's adorable! Love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. The flag sentiment design is fabulous and goes perfectly with the image which is about the cutest ever! Thanks again for your participation...we love having you! Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

Caz said...

Fabulous card Emma. I love this LOTV image, it always makes me chuckle. Great colouring and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Sazzle said...

I love this LOTV image Emma and the fab sketch too :-)

Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy for our "boy attitude" challenge - good luck!

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Emma - your card is adorable and perfect for this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - we love to have you join us! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Very nice card. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma