Monday, July 23, 2012

Finally...

Well, it's finally raining here, although it's nowhere near enough to end the drought.  And I'm finally getting this image onto a card!  I stamped this ages ago, just after I got them and it's been patiently waiting for me ever since.  I love, love, love these little mice from Lily of the Valley, they just crack me up.


I used some fun MME paper, added a big bow and this celebrate sentiment I got at a retired SU sale.  The photo is a tad washed out due to the very early morning light (as in 6:30am on my way out the door to work early), it's actually a bit brighter than this.

Anyway I'm off to walk on the grass before it dries up and gets crispy again - the rain's already finished and the sun's come out.  Have a good week!

Challenges:
Sketch - Deconstructed Sketches
Animal Crackers - Joanna Sheen Challenges
To Die For - Stamptacular Sunday (MFT postage edge and bracket tab)
Lot of Layers - Hiding in my Craft Room
Baby or Birthday - Fashionista Challenge
Let's Party - Incy Wincy
Animals - Truly Madly Crafty Challenges

7 comments:

Alyce said...

Emma this is just so stunning! Love the beautiful layout...that bow rocks! Great image too :)

Caz said...

Love this Emma. I love these mice too. Great layout and I love the papers and details.
Hugs
Caz x

sue - bearhouse said...

fabulous card, love the image and great colours

Sue

Jennifer Shults said...

Oh this is so much fun! I love all the colors and details! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Pat K said...

Hi Emma, Such a cute card...love the LOTV mice. Great design. You made me laugh regarding the crispy grass...I can totally relate. Thanks so much for playing in the Fashionista Challenge. hugs Pat K.x

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Very cute card. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

Suzie's Card Den said...

What a super card, I love the image and your layout.
Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx